Daily Deals - freebie & discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Deals - freebie & discounts

Thanks so much for the freebie this morning.. it's not just FUN but it is such a help in this time of tighter budgets. I am making more gifts that usual this year, and being able to shop your discounts, and get the freebies, allows me the pleasure of tucking in some special thing for my special people.
    You all are ther best .. again, thank you
    If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Re: Daily Deals - freebie & discounts

I second that one Quilt Vader!

The charm pack and now the turnover! And Snippets too? Whoo Hoo! I am going to try to make the HST quilt I saw on here in one of the other posts. Now to see if I can get them all quilted before the holidays.

Thank you ladies for bringing us this shopping adventure and easing our holiday budgets!
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Awh!! You Gals are too sweet!! Thank you for enjoying our site and our deals! We appreciate how amazing you have all been as customers and just have a blast sharing our ideas with you! We will keep the deals coming!

Comment

Adding my thanks for the free turnovers, and again my kudos for a great site from a great bunch of people! I really love browsing around the site and think the amount of great stuff you have is just amazing.
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

The daily deals are soooo spectacular! Once in awhile I manage to stay up till midnight just to see the new daily deal. Sometimes it's the highlight of my day.

Comment

The first thing I check every morning. Thank You for the nice deals.

Comment

That is the first thing I check everyday too. Of course, I usually order additional stuff as long as I am paying shipping! Love the daily deals. JackieMN

Comment

Working...
              X