Tutorials Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorials Order

Is there any way to get the Tutorials to be listed with the newest one first, and so on? Every time I go to that page it is on Starry Night. I am really tired of seeing Starry Night. Is there a button to push so they are in descending chronological order? I don't want to do a Search because I would not know what to search on!

sigpic
    Marci

Re: Tutorials Order

Go to Karen McEuen's page click on her profile, then her user notes. All the tutorials are listed, oldest one first, newest at the bottom of the list.

She is pretty quick to add new ones, don't know if oday's is on there yet.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/usernote.php?u=3419

Comment

I know that Karen posts the tutorials (thanks for that!!), but I hear what ozziepuppy is saying. It would be so easy, convenient and super great to have the "quilt tutorial" link that is at the top of each forum page be updated with each weeks tutorial. Fingers crossed that one day Al (or whichever wonderful person at MSQC handles such things) finds that elusive 25th hour in the day to accomplish this!
      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

You know, part of my reason for compiling my list was because that tutorial link never seemed to be updated. That said I need to add the last couple tutorials to mine.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          You know, part of my reason for compiling my list was because that tutorial link never seemed to be updated. That said I need to add the last couple tutorials to mine.
          And I know that your efforts are appreciated by many here, including me!
          Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

YES Karen.. your user noted have made my life easier... YouTube and all... your "titles" for each makes it much faster for me... I get it in my head and then just look for the keyword on your list.. and WaLa... it's there... thanks so much!!! B
            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

It is very easy if you just go to resources, and the links are at the top of the page.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

So...how do you find a certain person's page? Thanks!

I know you can click on the person's name, but what if it isn't in front of you? For example, I can click on Karen's name in this thread, but do I have to find a thread with her name in it in order to go to the tutorials list? Or is there a way to do it more directly?
                Last edited by ozziepuppy; March 1, 2014, 01:28 PM.

sigpic
                Marci

Comment

If you go to the How to & tutorials section (How To's and Tutorials) one of the top "sticky" posts is by Karen and she has listed all of the tutorials by date & name and has a link to the tutorial. Karen is the best!
                  Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Thank you!

sigpic
                    Marci

Comment

Working...
                    X