HO HUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HO HUM

My Hunters Star quilt is at the quilters, just ordered pattern today for a wall hanging, so nothing going on in the sewing room.
    Last Saturday DH insisted I hem a pair of jeans for him and while I was slowly sewing over the seam the needle jammed and I got an error E1 on my Janome 6600. Looked it up online and it said it was a blown fuse on a circuit board. I will do some things, but messing with the circuit boards isn't one of them so it is at the Dr now getting better.
    Still have my new Brother Dream Creator, and made the binding for the HS quilt so when I get it back the binding will be ready.
    Then I still wanted to sew so I got out my OLD Janome 5000 and started working on some self binding baby blankets for the hospital. Using fleece and didn't want to get the Brother all linted up.. Boy the features you get used to that aren't on the old machines. Made 5 SBBB's so far. Guess I will work on more of those till I get my quilt back and I get the pattern in the mail.
    Sigh
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Re: HO HUM

I hope you get your 6600 home from the clinic soon. It is amazing how we get used to a certain machine and how awkward it feels when we use an old one.

Comment

Re: HO HUM

Hope your machine is better soon lol x
      love and hugs Edwina .x

Comment

Working...
      X