Anyone interested in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in

Quilting magazines??? I have a big stack of Quick Quilts, Love of Quilting and McCalls quilting and American patchwork and quilting. None are older than 2000. You can have as many or as little as you want, all you have to do is pay the shipping. It will be media mail so it should be cheaper than regular mail.

Have a great day!!
    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Re: Anyone interested in

Wow Shirley that is a really nice offer...I can't let my DH see this because he might tell me to get rid of mine !
    I have quite a collection and find myself running out of space but can't seem to give up ANY of my subscriptions! I did quit subscribing to cooking magazines that should count right? Anyway I hope you are able to find some good homes for your magazines.

Comment

This is a tempting offer.........bumping up.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I will take them! If they will fit in the one price post office box that would be great! I'll send you my address. Thanks!

Comment

Well, darn! That's what happens when I don't get here until late. LOL If you happen to come upon any others, please keep this beginning quilter in mind.
          Dorothy in Denver
          Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering.
          There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
          -Leonard Cohen

Comment

Working...
          X