daily specials at regular price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daily specials at regular price?

Anyone else notice that the daily specials are listed at regular M* prices?

Re: daily specials at regular price?

Don't catch your drift - found the Black Magic Jelly roll listed at $21 and on special it is $17.99. Still confused?

Comment

Originally posted by EsGrandma View Post
      Don't catch your drift - found the Black Magic Jelly roll listed at $21 and on special it is $17.99. Still confused?
      That is the Daily Deal - each day there are also daily specials.

They seem to becoming up with a discounted price - the Sunshine Layer Cake - $27 - normally 39; and the Woodland Trails Charm Pack - $6.95 instead of $10.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

For today's DD I see a Black honey bun for $14 and the regular price is $22
        Shirley aka buckeyequilter
        I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
          For today's DD I see a Black honey bun for $14 and the regular price is $22
          That's what I see, too.
          My friends call me Peggy
          The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

She's talking about the daily/weekly specials. They are under the buy me now button.

I always forget to look there and wished I would of got that circle templet.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
              She's talking about the daily/weekly specials. They are under the buy me now button.

I always forget to look there and wished I would of got that circle templet.
              Sorry...misread that. I need to start remembering to look at those specials.
              Shirley aka buckeyequilter
              I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

They have been fixed I was referring to the Sunshine rose layer cake and the woodland tails that are on special today along with the DD There's always the little scroll bar to the right of the DD with the other specials; this morning they were listed at the regular price but they're listed at the sale price now...

Comment

Working...
                X