Magazine Must Haves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magazine Must Haves

We all love Jenny! We all love her tutorials and any paper copies of her quilts we can get. But...is there one quilting magazine that you must have delivered to your door? One magazine that you can't wait to flip the pages and be dazzled by the designs, colors, blocks? Which magazine gives you joy, makes your eyes sparkle with delight, and sends your mind on a creative journey? Inquiring minds want to know

Re: Magazine Must Haves

McCall's Quilting, American Patchwork and Quilting and Block (M*s new magazine).
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Generation Q. I like the size and the varied topics. It's always something different!

Modern quilting.....I think is the quarterly that comes out that I really like and usually I like American patchwork and quilting.

Comment

I also love Gen Q for the same reasons, as well as Modern Quilting. Sometimes it's nice to have a magazine that has things besides patterns, which most especially is why I like Gen Q.

Comment

Mine is "Quilts and More"
          TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Love Quilty so much - I've downloaded a couple of digital issues, seriously considering subscribing to hard copy (I already subscribed to BLOCK )

Comment

Nope... I just bought QQ , and I buy Quilty.... That's pretty much it.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I cannot live without my subscription to Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine; I anticipate Block will make me feel the same.

Comment

My favorite is Quiltmaker, but I'm not currently subscribing. Just too many projects that I already want to do that I don't need anymore temptation.
                  Donna

Comment

I have a feeling it's going to be Block from MSQC. I loved the Quilting Quickly with Jenny Doan's patterns. I no longer subscribe to any other quilting magazines. I hate to part with them and I just have too many now. There are just so many great patterns around now that I tend to just buy individual patterns or get things on the internet. I have a long list of quilts that I want to make now, and lots of UFOs to finish. I need to work on those before I get inspired to do more.

Comment

I agree... magazines make me think... Oh how wonderful... I want to make that,,, then I'm off in a world of what fabrics I have that I could use.. and on and on and nothing gets done.. that's why I love Jenny's video... pick the fabric then watch them for something I feel like sewing up!!! I get fons and porter.. a gift to me... lucky... and now I will have the new M* magazine.. that's all i'll need!! B
                      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                      X