Who all hexagons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all hexagons?

There was such a rage over English paper pieced hexagons a while back and I was curious to hear who all are still working on them? I am! I've sewn my flowers into rows, the rows into double rows and I've started sewing these together to form the quilt finally. (I will be posting a progress pic shortly and ask for input on finishing touches.)

Soooo any hexagon queens out there?
    ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Re: Who all hexagons?

hi Anna,

I didn't join the hexie quilt group but have started a hexie quilt about the same time as you. I'm still sewing rows together. Might have 6 rows left on my scrapforgetmenothexiequilt. Next time I play scrabble I try to build this word, luckily I don't have a lot of English scrabble playing friends.
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working on a scrappy one using jo Morton reproduction fabrics. I have 1200 hexis ...so far I have 62 flowers done...only 100 or so to go!
      Mary
      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

I'm fairly sure Wordfeud wouldn't let me use that word, which is a shame...

Nice to hear more are hexagonics!
        ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

I am still working on the Hex on the Beach hexie kit by Tula Pink. Love the way it's turning out.
          Beth

Comment

I just bought my first set of plastic hexies and have only tried sewing one so far.......I plan to go slow and work on various hexies when in waiting rooms etc.
            Sondra J. :icon_wave:

Comment

My arthritis won't allow me to work on hexies right now. I can't grab the needle even with a grabber. I have about 200 made and neatly waiting in a box.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I hope you get better soon, Barb! They are supposed to be fun, not a pain.

Sondra, how does the plastic ones work?
                ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Hi Anna

This is how far I come. I am making it 5 x 10 and I am in process to attache row 3.

It is very good to have this at hand when waiting for the docs and during the night when it is impossible to sleep

Have a great evening!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                  The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                  A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                  And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

I carry an old tackle box and work on them when i travel. so portable
                    I LOVE JESUS

Comment

I'm happy you have them to ever so slightly take your mind off things, Annika!
                      ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Working...
                      X