Just Curious ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Curious ???

I wonder what is the most favorite tutorial Jenny & the family has done ....Of course, with me, I have 2-3 favs....but I think my favorite number ONE would be the Dresden Quilt tutorial.

How about you ?

Here's the tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcy_p...yer_detailpage
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; February 23, 2014, 01:02 PM.
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Re: Just Curious ???

I am new to quilting I am working on a log cabin now but I have been watching all them trying to figure out what I want to do next I think they all are great and yes I do like the one you just showed.

Comment

At this point, I would have to say the Disappearing 4. I saw it and loved the pattern. I'm making one for a friend. Now, I'll probably decide a different one when I make one of them. LOL

Comment

Right now I'm grooving on Irish chains and Xs and Os. I love the churn dash pinwheel! That's on my to do list. I've done Twisters and love that idea, have done everything that disappears! Double slice, Summer in the park, falling charms, piece out are other favorites. I like to try out blocks or ideas on small quilts, and I then donate them to the hospital PICU because everyone in my family has at least one of my quilts.

Comment

As far as favorite because it is probably the most entertaining video it would have to be the Jelly Roll Race video.

As far as which quilt is my favorite? Not any single one in particular.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

It really is hard to say.... I have enjoyed them all.... The JRR was fun, though.... Heck, they are all fun....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I liked the Jelly Roll Race simply because Jenny was so entertaining on at one, even more so than usual
              As for favorite quilt blocks, that's always the one I'm working on at any given moment.
              May the road rise up to meet you...
              May the wind be always at your back...
              May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
              Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Someday I will do the Serendipity.......
                ~Kathy~

Comment

Working...
                X