X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightwriter
    replied
    Re: Cushion for chair

The $1 wire mesh things give way after some use. I had one, but it didn't hold up. There are some pillows that are firm foam for back support that work well. Often chiropractor's offices sell them. I sometimes run across them other places. They hold up much better. And yes, they do help.

Leave a comment:

• Pandabear
    replied

I've seen this in bed bath and beyond too I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Tina, as silly as this may sound, the very best I have EVER found was a wire frame with mesh that I picked up at Dollar Tree several years ago. YES, $1 apiece!!! I later found them at Walgreens for close to $5 each. They were so good, I let my doctor try them and he gave me money to pick up 20 of them for his patients . . . I saw him the other day and asked about them and he said everyone he had shared with thought they were the best.

Amazon has them: Amazon.com: Relief for Your Back! Mesh Back Support Cushion Office Home Car: Office Products

Leave a comment:

• Tina W
    started a topic Cushion for chair

Cushion for chair

After sitting for awhile my back and legs bother me. I have even noticed my legs hurt when I try to relax and go to bed. I have had back surgery and knee surgery. Doe's any one have an idea about some kind of pillow or cushion I can put on the seat of my chair. I have seen some but I am wondering to they really work to take the pressure off of your lower back. Hope to have some help with this .
    Thank you,
    Tina
Working...
X