Urgent shopping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent shopping question

I live in canada. I am on the joann site and see that quilting notions including the June Taylor rulers are half price. Has anyone purchased online from Joann's and had them ship to canada. Do coupons apply to sales like this??? It says a Presidents' Day sale. Is this just a one day sale. Can you tell my fingers are just itching to press ok to my order.
    Shelley

Re: Urgent shopping question

go to the bottom of the page or find the "customer service" area.. there should be an answer to your question...
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I get e-mails from them and they extended the presidents sale for all week.I think if you order 50.00 dollars worth you get a better deal on shipping.When you order from most sites they will let you know at checkout if there will be extra charges.You will have plenty of chances to get out of the order.

Comment

I think you can use coupons online.
        Hugs,
        Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
        Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

I am finding so many great rulers that I don't have. Off to the checkout line!!
          Shelley

Comment

JoAnns ships to Canada * and accepts online coupons.

* except in Quebec (whine, sniff, whine) Guess where in Canada I live*

*yep, you guessed it . . . Quebec

Comment

I live in Canada too and have bought a June Taylor ruler from them.
              Coupons they have emailed to me have worked fine when buying online.
              Just keep an eye on the shipping charges, on top of the regular charges to Canada they charge extra "admin fees", and if you order more than 1 thing and they ship the items as separate packages (like they did with my order) it can get expensive as they charge the "admin fees" on each shipment.
              Enjoy your new ruler!

Judy

Comment

I've only been able to use 1 coupon when ordering online from Joann's...can you use more than 1?
                Cil
                A quilt is a blanket of love
                http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Working...
                X