X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vickie1965
    replied
    Re: Daily Deal

Hmmm, I've been getting mine. I would also think the DD are automated emails being sent out. I would check to see if it's not in your spam mail or maybe you accidently blocked them? Waiting for an answer from an email you sent, I could understand it taking a few days, but not the DD. Hope you get it sorted out.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Yes, they could be that busy. But not just with the magazine. They have women who work full time to answer email questions and deal with customer service and I've seen them so swamped it's scary. It can take a few days for them to get back to you, or more. I'm sure the girls who are answering the emails and phone calls, have no part in what is going on with the magazine other than they may be getting updates so they can answer questions in email and on the phone. Those poor ladies are shut away from everyone with headsets on all day. HI BECKY!!

Leave a comment:

• cyndiofthevortex
    replied

I always just look when I open up the forum every morning. I don't get an email.

Leave a comment:

• Genny
    replied

I've been getting mine daily but there have been a few weeks in the past that I didn't.

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    started a topic Daily Deal

Daily Deal

I haven't had an email from M* on the Daily Deal in several days. Am I the only one? I also sent an email about an order and haven't heard back from them. I wondered if they are really busy with the magazine or what.
Working...
X