A little bummed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little bummed

So I ordered a babylock jane through my local dealer last week. Due to all the weather he was unable to get it in until this week. I was so excited when he called and said I could pick it up tomorrow!!! Well his daughter just called and it's missing!!! With all these storms we've had I guess it's lost in the mail! I now have to wait until next week! This is driving me crazy!!! I want it now!!! ( insert the it's my money and I need it now tone ) ok thanks for letting me vent!!! O

Re: A little bummed

I hear ya. I have very little patience when I want something. I bought one off my dealers shelf, to save a few dollars and to take it home right then. I will cross my fingers that it gets there quickly. Good luck and enjoy your new Babylock
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Thanks! I would have bought the floor model but they didn't have any there! I normal love winter but this year it can just go away! It's one thing to get snowed in but it's another to come between me and my new toy!!! Man I sound like my daughter haha

Comment

Well, I'd be disappointed too. It's so exciting to get a new machine. I hope it arrives soon. Maybe you can use this anxious time getting some projects and plans ready so when it arrives, it's a GO.

Comment

Originally posted by Karena1984 View Post
          So I ordered a babylock jane through my local dealer last week. Due to all the weather he was unable to get it in until this week. I was so excited when he called and said I could pick it up tomorrow!!! Well his daughter just called and it's missing!!! With all these storms we've had I guess it's lost in the mail! I now have to wait until next week! This is driving me crazy!!! I want it now!!! ( insert the it's my money and I need it now tone ) ok thanks for letting me vent!!! O
          When we bought our house we ordered carpet from our local carpet dealer and we needed so much that he had to order it from his carpet supplier and...yes you guessed it...they lost it...now how do you lose 3 rooms of carpet? Apparently they left in a completely different state!
          TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Bummer! I hope it arrives soon!
            Lori

Comment

That is really disappointing. When I purchase something I want it quickly and get frustrated when things get delayed. Hopefully it will show up unexpectedly so you have it this weekend.

Comment

I certainly understand your frustration. How can you loose a sewing machine. It is not like a letter for heavens sake.
                I know it is not the dealers fault but I certainly would be upset and very disappointed.One good thing this week is just about over. I hope you can get it early in the week.
                sigpic
                Hugs Ann

Comment

Well that sucks!

When I order stuff online I always have to ask if I can get it priority. They say standard in listings, but don't break it down to what that actually means to them. Parcel post is a standard way but can take three months to get here. Recently I asked an Ebay seller if I could get priority rate but there was no way place to change it. She waved the extra cost.

You will love having a Babylock! I have two (one is a serger)
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Oh, I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.... It's do hard to wait when you really want something, isn't it?

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I can only imagine your frustration. We have had several things 'lost' in the mail since the 1st of the year. DH's pension ck, being one of them, (yeah I know...direct deposit...now he knows why I always wanted that, but he had the need to see it. Not so much any more) After having to wait til the 10th for them to do anything, we finally got the replacement Tues, and the original showed up today. Hope you get it sooner than later.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X