Machine fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine fixed

I picked up my good machine today. Hopefully, it is fixed. They had it six weeks, and had said it would be four. I'll find out this afternoon if it works. My old machine worked like a champ during this time, and I'm glad I had it. They sure had a lot of machines for sale. I could have one, or a car, for their asking price.
    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Re: Machine fixed

I hear ya'... I'm holding on to my "fancy machine"from 2000... it was back then,,LOL It's still running well and I don't baby it.. I do know of a good repair guy when and if it needs it.. but no more embroidery machines for me,,, give me a high speed straight stitch anyday, with a Brother for the "stitches" if necessary... Only a computerized machine for the quilt frame in my future... for now I'm chugging along with the Bailey...
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Glad you got it back.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

I was amazed at the price of new sewing machines. Maybe someday I'll buy a new fancy machine, but I couldn't justify it when I bought my new-to-me Pfaff. I bought it from a dealer who had cleaned and serviced it.

Glad you have your good machine back.

Comment

I bought mine off Craig's List from a lady who hadn't used it much at all. I got it cheap, too.
          Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

When my Featherweight went out for repair, I was told it would take 4 weeks.
            Three months later, she returned....
            Glad to here this wasn't the case with you!
            I really need to get off the exclamation point.
            It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Working...
            X