Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much Quilter's Cash do you have? Do you hoard or spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much Quilter's Cash do you have? Do you hoard or spend?

I tend to hoard points and things like this. For example, I had hundreds of points at a store but then never used them and later, when I tried, they had gone to another program. I find that I don't want to spend my QC points either. I have only been ordering from M* for about 5 months or so. I have a little over 1200 points. How many points do you have? Do you spend your points right away or save them up?

sigpic
    Marci

Re: How much Quilter's Cash do you have? Do you hoard or spend?

I had been hoarding mine, but when I placed an order over $50 earlier this week, I used them and knocked it down by $12.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I save them for big orders. Then use them all at once.

Comment

I usually use them to decrease the final total to an even amount. If something comes out to $57.75 I'll use 275 points to get it down to $55.00

Comment

I try to use the Daily Deal plus what's on my wish list to get free shipping, saving my Quilters Cash for impulse buys. I had $11 in points, so I felt justified this week to splurge.
          My friends call me Peggy
          The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

I save mine for LAQ.
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I am saving mine until I hit a set amount, then boy am I going on shopping spree!
              sigpic

Comment

I spent a few of mine this week on a DD and another item. I usually just let them go for a bit.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

I let mine build up some and then use them.
                  Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I save them and use them on a day when a charm pack is really cheap. I love to see how low I can make my bill that day.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I save up so I can splurge. I used 20.00 on one order - it was awesome. I have about 1200 right now so I will probably wait till I have 2000 at least before I use again. And yes, I spend way too much money here lol
                      Karen
                      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

As long as we aren't taking food off the table or such is it really possible to spend too much money on quilting? I'm just saying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BobW View Post
                          As long as we aren't taking food off the table or such is it really possible to spend too much money on quilting? I'm just saying . . .
                          I look at it this way Bob, it's a new diet. I buy fabric instead of food.
                          K is for Karen 😊​..................
                          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                          T - is it TRUE?
                          H - is it HELPFUL?
                          I - is it INSPIRING?
                          N - is it NECESSARY?
                          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I save mine, until I make a big purchase. Then I use some of them. I have never used them all, I did not realize I could use them on my LAQ project. I have one I am piecing together and plan to have M* quilt for me, so I will be saving them up, to help bring that total down. I like the idea of saving them up until I get a set amount, and then going on a shopping spree.
                            Michele

She who dies with the biggest fabric stash wins.....:icon_razz:

Life just seems to get in the way of quilting.

Comment

I have a little less than $10 and plan to save them for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X