Great Valentine Gift - Jenny's Trunk Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Valentine Gift - Jenny's Trunk Show

The weather was questionable today as there are local areas that have ice plus it is cold and windy. It was slick in spots at Hamilton. But Jenny's Trunk Show was a huge success with a great turnout. For those who were unable to make it, we missed you.

About 8AM this morning my sweet husband gave the go ahead for me to go to the Trunk Show. We didn't have a babysitter available so he took some time off work so I was able to go because I would not be back in time for him to go to work. So I got an awesome gift for Valentine's Day. And I got some shopping in as well as the show.

Another cool thing was a major TV network was doing some sort of report on the Missouri Star. I have zero details. There was a film crew following Jenny, taping the store, and interviewing various people including me. I can't wait to see what it is. I do know that hours of video can be edited down to just a minute or two. So we'll see what all that time ends up being.

Re: Great Valentine Gift - Jenny's Trunk Show

So glad you got to go! Thanks for the update! The word of this little business has gone far and wide, hasn't it! Can't wait to see the result of this last bit of publicity!

Comment

I've met Jenny and Ron at the Georgia quilt Expo last spring. Honestly, their success could not have happened to nicer people. When the first Quilting quickly magazine came out with their story I cried with pride. Doan family, you are what we southerners call "good folks". I feel as if you are family. Know you always have my love and prayers. I am sooooooooo happy for your success.
      Keep the Faith

dizzyLiz

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1196342

Comment

That sounds like a wonderful Valentine's day! Would love to see one of Jenny's trunk shows!
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

That is wonderful that you got to go. She did a trunk show for us at the fall get together last year. Her and Ron are such a great couple. I heard through the grapevine that NBC is doing a segment about them...I think that is who it was.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X