A Fun ?Day at Joann's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fun ?Day at Joann's!

Today I gave myself permission to go to Joann's and live a little.... So I did...

I shopped for a backing for one PL quilt top, and fabric for two PL bindings....

The third pic wouldn't load, so I'll try to put it on a separate post.
    Attached Files

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Third Picture

Here is the third little top, and it's binding... The back will be white... The backing of the other top will be the ABC fabric in the first picture.
    Attached Files

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Re: A Fun ?Day at Joann's!

Shopping for fabric is my kind of fun day too.
      ​Robyn

Comment

Goodie!!! Looks like you had fun getting some fabric. Enjoy your new material. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

Comment

Love the fabrics in the second picture. I bought that in a jelly roll.

Comment

I love that fat quarter pack with the purple on top. I like the design of the fabric. Lucky you!
            Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Oooooh pretty!!! Have fun!!!
              ~Kathy~

Comment

Sounds like a fun afternoon. I can't just "run in" for something; it's always an hour and a half or two hours for me.
                My friends call me Peggy
                The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

Looks like you scored!! Pretty choices.
                  sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Always fun to shop for fabric!
                    Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

Good for you. Glad you had a good day.
                      sigpic
                      Hugs Ann

Comment

Thanks guys... You know, I did have fun.... I went all by myself. ..?but that was good, because when I'm in any kind of a fabric store, I tend to stay awhile....

It was fun to shop for specific project.... Our quilting club will meet next Thursday... I thought it was today, and drove down to Mason. But hey...that's where Joann's is..... And I want my PL quilts to be well on their way....

I did feel stupid.... I went to the church where we meet, set up the room, and sat down to wait.... Finally, when no one came, I called Frannie, and she reminded that we meet on the first and THIRD Thursdays every month... I knew that... That's the kind of thing I have been doing lately..... My mind refuses to work properly....

Anyway, it was a beautiful...not quite so cold....day, and I was happy to be out.... It was good.

While at Joann's, I took the opportunity to check out the sewing machines that were in sale....nothing really grabbed me.,, not even the Singer One Plus....which gets rave reviews.... I'm just taking my time.... I want a back up machine for Judy... Something more substantial than Judy Junior...

Haven't heard from Doug yet,,,,the repairman.... He 's pretty swamped......as soon as Judy comes home, JJ is going in for a good tuneup.... I don't know why the bobbins won't wind more than a few turns.... I can get about a quarter of the Bobbi's filled , but that's it.... it has really cramped my style...

Thanks for your cheerfulness.... It 's just what I needed.... Evenings are hard,...

Love you all...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Oh...I left out the baby print pack.... Here it is,...MIT had fallen behind a chair....
                          Attached Files

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Love the novelty prints!

Comment

Working...
                            X