New RJR program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New RJR program

Has anyone seen this program in retail quilt stores yet? RJR is doing a monthly kit and quilt pattern, through Cozy Quilts Design. I just ran across it when looking at one of Jenny's tutorials. This Popped up, just started in January.

Pixie Party

Re: New RJR program

OOooooo Jean looks good.... think we can work it out without a pattern.
    Blog
    http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Daisy View Post
      OOooooo Jean looks good.... think we can work it out without a pattern.
      Yes! I just bought a RJR batik jelly roll on Friday, to go along with my new Janome 8900! I love those designs!

Still have your design on my sewing table, I must finish the second commission quilt, then I can play with your design!

Comment

I think that Kensington bought that first pattern a couple weeks ago. She was trying to decide which jelly rolls to buy to make it.

Adding link to kit. http://cozyquilt.com/Aspx/ProductDet...productID=4561
        Last edited by K. McEuen; February 11, 2014, 05:47 PM.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

I came across that video before (don't remember how). Looks really fun!
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

A quilt shop over the bridge from me is doing this. I have not seen it in person, just on their website, but I like it. However, I have put myself on restriction, so won't be doing it.....right now!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I think I saw a tutorial on this on you tube. I can't upload it right now but maybe someone else can. I think it's on the cozy quilt channel.

Comment

I just think the kits sound great, all fabrics cut and included!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                  I just think the kits sound great, all fabrics cut and included!
                  Really? I'll have to go back and look. That would be awesome!

I forgot to say that this would be perfect for one of my dd's. She said she was a rainbow when I asked her favorite color. And my rainbow coin just sort of when blah on me.lol
                  Last edited by Hulamoon; February 11, 2014, 07:03 PM.
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wow! What a great new resource. I have bookmarked it. Thanks for posting!

sigpic
                    Marci

Comment

That is a cute quilt. I like the kit too, but I'd love to find the jelly rolls.

Comment

I guess RJR is really promoting Jinny Beyer batiks through this program. They must have just started doing her batiks into the strip format. Her fabrics are so beautiful, and the batiks are just yummy! The shop where I get my machines started carrying her fabrics last year, they have the entire Jinny Beyer palette in stock, they are dabbling in the batiks by stocking fat quarters and now these Pixie Rolls. I love them!

Comment

Links to the Jan and Feb Pixie Project YouTube videos:

Pixie Party January Project - Cotton Rainbow from Cozy Quilt Designs and RJR Fabrics - YouTube
                          Pixie Party February Project- Glory from Cozy Quilt Designs - YouTube
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                            I guess RJR is really promoting Jinny Beyer batiks through this program. They must have just started doing her batiks into the strip format. Her fabrics are so beautiful, and the batiks are just yummy! The shop where I get my machines started carrying her fabrics last year, they have the entire Jinny Beyer palette in stock, they are dabbling in the batiks by stocking fat quarters and now these Pixie Rolls. I love them!
                            I just looked at her web site and clicked on the borders. Oh my gosh! Now to figure out what to make so I can buy some!
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                            X