Ugh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh!!!

I am almost finished doing a "Hipster in the Hoop" bag. I have run out of thread. Of course I only bought one spool because I don't usually use that much - not thinking that it would be in the bobbin also. Sunday night at 9:15 - now have to wait until tomorrow and hope the LQS has more of this thread. Lesson learned - next time I will buy two.
    Ann

Re: Ugh!!!

I feel your pain. I went and bought binding fabric and forgot to buy the thread. I'm doing it by machine so it needs to match. I have been making lists but that one missed it. lol
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Totally understand, that is what happened when I went to do my five and dime. Because I did bright red decorative stitches, I ran out with four left to do. I had to wait til I got back to the M* to get more.

Comment

Lesson learned! If I am buying a color of thread that I don't keep in my stash, I have learned to buy 2 spools. I figure if I need 2, then I planned a head. If I only need one, then I will use it for something somewhere down the road!!

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

I think a version of this problem has happened to all of us at ne time or another.... Very annoyng..

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

It stinks when things come up that keep you from accomplishing your quilting goals. I feel your pain as I am frustrated tonight too.

Comment

Working...
            X