Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewing machine Cover

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone happen to have a pattern for a sewing machine cover? I have some pre -quilted fabric I'd like to use and I was looking for a tried and true pattern.

Thanks and have a good week!!

Shirley
    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Re: Sewing machine Cover

Someone was making some really cute ones that didn't have sides. Maybe someone will come along. I need to make some too!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I am working on a cover now. The pattern will depend on the measurements of your machine. I just added 2" to all measurements. Mine will be a front panel, a back panel, and a long middle panel that will go all the way form one side, across the top, then down the other. This is NOT mine, but an example of the kind I am making:
      machine_cover.jpg

You can also make one with one front/top/back piece then have the two sides the smaller pieces.
      IMG_5430.jpg
      Cathryn

Comment

I found a youtube done by Crafty Gemini that was sooo easy. How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover - YouTube
        If I did this right, that is the link. If not, goodle youtube sewing machine cover and find Crafty Gemini and see if you like that one.

Comment

Great tutorial, it looks easy to do
          Thanks for sharing
          May the road rise up to meet you...
          May the wind be always at your back...
          May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
          Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Cathryn, those look cute.

Shirley, be sure to post when it does. Can't wait to see how neat it comes out.

Comment

Thanks ladies, I like both of those covers Cat n bull and tamsterg I really liked the video. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your help.
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by Cat n bull View Post
                I am working on a cover now. The pattern will depend on the measurements of your machine. I just added 2" to all measurements. Mine will be a front panel, a back panel, and a long middle panel that will go all the way form one side, across the top, then down the other. This is NOT mine, but an example of the kind I am making:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]67997[/ATTACH]

You can also make one with one front/top/back piece then have the two sides the smaller pieces.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]67998[/ATTACH]
                These are very nice. where did you find the pattern for these?

Comment

Hi,
                  New here from Australia but not new for swing. I have just purchased fabric for quilt cover as here winter has just started. Some fabric is still in-hand and I am sewed the cover but I am still confuse how to lock it, with a zip or just place a button. Which one looks good?
                  I just buy quilt covers online in Western Australia @ 71% OFF SALE.

Comment

Working...
                  X