Hooray! Sympoz class now on DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray! Sympoz class now on DVD

Since I don't have internet at camp, I asked Sympoz if they will be making the Quilting Quickly classes into DVDs. I just got an email that they've completed doing just that and they will be sending my one. YAY! I wanted to be able to sew along with the class while I'm at camp. Can't wait to receive it. Hope they do the same with the 2nd class.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Re: Hooray! Sympoz class now on DVD

how much did you have to pay for it? Can anyone order them????
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Because I already purchased the class and had asked for the DVD they are sending it to me for free. Cool huh!
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

That's pretty awesome!!!!
        LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

That is awesome! I have quilting quickly 1 too. I wonder if they would send me one? I could put it in my cutting and sewing area and watch it while I'm doing what I'm watching! That would be so cool.
          Thanks for the info. Hugs, Jan
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by Loonwatcher View Post
            Since I don't have internet at camp, I asked Sympoz if they will be making the Quilting Quickly classes into DVDs. I just got an email that they've completed doing just that and they will be sending my one. YAY! I wanted to be able to sew along with the class while I'm at camp. Can't wait to receive it. Hope they do the same with the 2nd class.
            Hehe! I am glad for you that you are quilting at camp! My husband thought I was a bit odd that I brought my sewing machine with us while we are moving, he says it takes up to much room but I wasnt gonna sit in the hotel room for about 9 days waiting to be able to hit the road.
            Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

what a great deal!
              “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Oh, I could watch it privately in my bedroom all by myself - no children around and private!! Oh, I so hope they will come out with more details, because for some of us, that is a dream come true!!
                Melanee

Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Comment

Working...
                X