Charm Pack ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charm Pack ?

Just checking out the DD charm pack and a question popped into my head (look out dere now).

Have you ever seen a charm pack that simply KNOCKED you socks off? I mean, that bad boy hit you so hard you just HAD to have it?

We won't even talk about one of those AND it being a DD at $1.99. Would that be too much to ask for!

sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Re: Charm Pack ?

hahaha, Yup! I sure have, too many times. I was figuring out my taxes, and my state tax questioned whether I had made any out of state purchases for which I hadn't yet paid state tax. Turned out I owed another $100.00 just in the TAX on the purchases I made at M* last year. Oh yeah, some of those fabric lines can just reach right out and grab ya!
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Yup. The Swirls charm pack. I ended up getting it in layer cake and jelly roll. The fusion line also made me buy them. They MADE me. Also, Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements. I tell myself to stop looking at the DD. I never listen.

Comment

It seems to be the the very first thing that I do every morning or many times before I go to bed is to check to see what the DD is. There are a couple of fabrics that I got the charm pack, the layer cake and the jelly roll.

Ouch Shari, it could hurt to shop online as much as I do since we are limited by store choice here. Since I live in state, the tax is already added on.

Comment

Happened to me with Swirls.... I love that line.... The colors are so deep and luscious.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

when they had the rustling leaves charm pack i had to have it. i think i bought 5.
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I was able to resist the one on the 7th, but today on the 8th....I had it ordered within 30 seconds!!!!
              ~Kathy~

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Sheri View Post
                hahaha, Yup! I sure have, too many times. I was figuring out my taxes, and my state tax questioned whether I had made any out of state purchases for which I hadn't yet paid state tax. Turned out I owed another $100.00 just in the TAX on the purchases I made at M* last year. Oh yeah, some of those fabric lines can just reach right out and grab ya!
                Wow - how many states make you pay taxes like that? I will have to ask DH since we make a lot of Amazon purchases. I also just bought a roll of black batting from Sewing With Nancy.
                Vonnie

Comment

Yeah, once or twice.
                  Donna

Comment

Anything in 1930s repro prints knock my socks off. I also adore the Little Black Dress line. Bittersweet, Etchings and Luna Notte made my heart sing!
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

For some reason the Color Crush Batiks made me buy them. No, really, they MADE me.

sigpic
                      Marci

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Sheri View Post
                        Honeyyy, you are a good one . . . (paying taxes on OOS purchases).
                        sigpic

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

Okay, my homie Buckeyer. Swirls has come up twice (as I am reading down the thread). You gals should include a pic. Now I'm curious. :-)

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
                          Happened to me with Swirls.... I love that line.... The colors are so deep and luscious.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, "black" batting. Sounds yummily interesting. Have never seen that. Then again, being new to all this quilting I am sure there are myriad of things I have not seen but will see.

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
                            Wow - how many states make you pay taxes like that? I will have to ask DH since we make a lot of Amazon purchases. I also just bought a roll of black batting from Sewing With Nancy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                              Anything in 1930s repro prints knock my socks off. I also adore the Little Black Dress line. Bittersweet, Etchings and Luna Notte made my heart sing!
                              30's repro prints would take my socks and the sound of "Little Black Dress" leads me to think it would be up there too for me. One of these days I will get a charm pack just to say I did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X