Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery quilt is clue in cold case murder mystery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery quilt is clue in cold case murder mystery.

This quilt is a clue in a cold case murder that happened 25 years ago.

Quilt may hold key to South Bay mother's cold case murder | www.ktvu.com
    “We are asking the public to take a look at this quilt and call us if you know anything about it. We are hoping that it will lead us to Cathy’s killer.
    Zimmer’s body was found covered by the quilt in her Chrysler New Yorker at the San Jose Airport on March 10, 1989.
    That spring day more than two decades ago, Zimmer was the 38-year-old mother of two teens, taking business classes at San Jose State and working part-time at a real estate office.
    Detectives said she drove the kids to school, had lunch with a friend and attended two college classes, detectives said in a release. She had a 2:45 p.m. eye doctor appointment to check her newly-fitted contact lenses in Los Gatos.
    She missed the appointment, and another at a motivational group. She did not come home that night.
    Two days later, police found her car parked in the short-term lot at the San Jose airport.
    Her dead body was in the backseat, covered by the quilt. No one close to the victim could identify the quilt.”
    Attached Files

Re: Mystery quilt is clue in cold case murder mystery.

So sad. I don't remember hearing about that. We lived in San Jose 90-98. Hopefully someone will recognize it.
    Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

I just saw that on Pinterest. How sad for that poor woman and her family...

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

This astounds me. It makes me wonder if they ever showed this vital piece of evidence prior to now, 25 years later. It may have proved to be very helpful if they had.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I'm shocked, I thought it was a joke first reading the title.

I'm sorry for what happened, wish I could help, but also wish wouldn't have seen the quilt that covered up a crime.
          ♥♥♥ JAM ♥♥♥

Comment

I saw this on Facebook the other day and shared it....so sad...I hope someone can identify the quilt!

Comment

Working...
            X