Bloc Loc Rulers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloc Loc Rulers

Do any of you have these? I am looking at the HST 5.5 one but wonder if I should get the 6.5. instead. They are pricey but I want to get one that I will get the most use with.
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: Bloc Loc Rulers

I have not heard about them. What is it that makes them special?
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I hope someone has used them, because they look pretty cool. Would love to have a couple of them.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Looks pretty nifty! I would think you could do more with the 6 1/2"
        Here's a video; http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...60799247,d.aWM
        ~Kathy~

Comment

I met a couple of ladies at LQS that had them and they love them one had the 6.5 and raved about it and the other one had the 5.
          I just might go for the 6.5
          sigpic
          Hugs Ann

Comment

I have the 6 1/2 inch HST Bloc lock and love it! It makes HST painless to square up. Use it all the time with HST.
            Kathy Crofoot
            http://kathyscache.blogspot.com

Comment

I just ordered it from ebay no shipping cost. The other place I checked wanted 13.95 to send.
              sigpic
              Hugs Ann

Comment

I have it. I also have the flying geese rulers. They are worth every penny. You won't regret your purchase.

Comment

OMG. Guess I need to buy MORE rulers, especially if these are as good as advertised. LOL
                  May the road rise up to meet you...
                  May the wind be always at your back...
                  May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
                  Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

I bit the bullet and bought a set of the Bloc-Loc HST rulers a few weeks ago. My pkg. consists of the 2 1/2, 4 1/2 & 6 1/2 Bloc-Loc square up rulers. I must say, these are awesome!

I usually don't have to trim much off the HST's, but often, due to poor eyesight or hurrying, I trim a seamed corner too much on one side. If it's not equal on each side of the diagonal seam after trimming, it's never going to get any better! These rulers make it nearly impossible to have an unequal corner. Perfect! The grooved diagonal section fits right over the seam and makes child's work out of squaring up the blocks. A quick turn of the block to do the other end, and voila, perfect HST. Where in the heck have I been?

I have a ton of rulers, some of them collecting dust for years and some that I still haven't figured out how to use, but these rulers are ingenious, easy to use, and a great addition to my tools.

Comment

For perfect HST consider the June Tailor HST ruler. It makes from 1.5 to 6.5 inch HSTs. Google to see a video. Each one will be perfect, and only one ruler is needed.
                      Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X