X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easyquilts
    replied
    Re: Quilting Quickly & Block

I am the proud owner if all 4 issues of QQ ..... I keep them right by my chair...in my sewing room....for quick reference.... I see something new every time I look at them....

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

You can set up payments on PayPal. I did BOMs thru another site and they deducted using paypal monthly for the entire year. Worked like a charm!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

The reason PayPal is not offered for payment is that you have to sign into your PP account for each purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

From what I saw the new magazine will be sent out as single issues rather than paying a large amount for a full subscription. Quilty does it this way, too. Your card is charged when each issue comes out. M* will not be charging any shipping.

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    replied

just signed up for mine.

Leave a comment:

• soul60s
    replied

Don't know if I missed it but why can't I pay for the magazine via paypal? I always use paypal for my orders.

Leave a comment:

• Peggy Anne
    replied

I just subscribed and can't wait for the first magazine.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Originally posted by goofyizzy View Post
    Thanks Cil. I also would like to pay with a gift card.
    I think when paying with a gift card you would have to wait to order until they have it listed for sale as an item on the site. With a credit card it can be a repeat charge, with a gift card they wouldn't know how much you had left on it.

Leave a comment:

• deedum
    replied

I got my order in. I am excited about this!

Leave a comment:

• goofyizzy
    replied

Originally posted by Madeforyouinma11 View Post
    I'm sure Al will come on and answer all your questions, but if you go to your account, there is a place to manage your subscription so you could cancel after the first one if you wanted to.

Thanks Cil. I also would like to pay with a gift card.

Leave a comment:

• Lindagie
    replied

I saw this on Facebook a few hours ago; had no idea that a new magazine was in the works. I subscribed to it as well!

Leave a comment:

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied

Originally posted by goofyizzy View Post
    Al, if you're reading, I would like a subscription but I don't see an option for paying with a gift card. Also, can you order just one issue so you can try out the magazine, and if so is there a shipping charge for a single issue?
    I'm sure Al will come on and answer all your questions, but if you go to your account, there is a place to manage your subscription so you could cancel after the first one if you wanted to.

Leave a comment:

• goofyizzy
    replied

Al, if you're reading, I would like a subscription but I don't see an option for paying with a gift card. Also, can you order just one issue so you can try out the magazine, and if so is there a shipping charge for a single issue?

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

Woohoo! Just subscribed to the new magazine! I can't wait to have it in hand!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
    Cil, the winter one is Jenny's....so you are safe there! I just recently ordered the last 2 (I have the first 2)!
    Ok, thanks! Going to get them now!
    Got them!
    Last edited by Madeforyouinma11; February 6, 2014, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X