I'm not a peeping Tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a peeping Tom

DH and I were driving home last night and coming to a stop sign I said "oh wow did you see that?" He stops, backs up and the light in this house were on and you could see a huge red and white quilt hanging on the wall. I was all excited and said "it's a drunkards path! Oh how beautiful! He just looked at me and said "you really are sick".
    I do that if we are watching tv too. I will be like look at that quilt in the background or on that bed....anyone else this bad?
    Patrice

Re: I'm not a peeping Tom

Yep, and I look at pretty tiles or rugs or stained glass windows, etc... Amazing where you can see a quilt pattern!
    Vonnie

Comment

Haha......too funny! It would have been funny if the lady would have looked out the window and saw you. If she caught you staring in her window.........she would have understood after you explained!

And yes..........a lot of us are that bad! Here's the link to a similar comment I posted in 2012.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...-question.html
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Yep, But my DH is just as bad.
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Although I have watched the movie earlier, it was only when I was watching Groundhog Day after I started quilting that I noticed the quilt.
          Pastel pink and purple squares. Has anyone else noticed that very feminine quilt on Bill Murray in Groundhog Day?
          Preeti
          http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here I thought you were talking about REAL peeping! My neighbor and i used to walk about 4 miles every morning about 5am..Yeah I know waaay to early, but walked before the kids got up for school..and we job shared so I would tell her what was left on our plate for the day. Our company had the best of both worlds...but. One morning we were walking and it was just starting to get light. IT was a Friday. As we walked past this one house I looked up to see a lady standing in front of the bathroom window drying herself off very vigorously with her towel, facing out. I let out out a big "OH", and my walking buddy turned up and looked and laughed. Monday morning there were shutters on the window when we walked.

Then our only problem was the man who stood in the walk in closet (with a big window facing the path) in his undies scratching his butt while he looked at his clothes....and he was no eye candy.....
            Home is where your mother is..........;)

Comment

"Then our only problem was the man who stood in the walk in closet (with a big window facing the path) in his undies scratching his butt while he looked at his clothes....and he was no eye candy....."

Hugs,
              Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
              Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Yes and I love it when I know the pattern. My DH is always impressed if I can name the pattern since I just started quilting last month. Although, he's just as bad and always points out quilts on the TV shows especially in the older shows...he'll say 'look at the antique quilt'. I love it!
                :icon_wave: Teresa

Comment

I do that too. Haven't seen any quilts though.

When we first bought our house, I went on many walks around neighborhoods looking at their landscaping. I found a few trees and bushes that I couldn't identify so I'd knock on their door and ask the owners. They were all so friendly, one couple even invited me into their backyard to look at more of their work. It was a great conversation starter and I learned so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Preeti View Post
                    Although I have watched the movie earlier, it was only when I was watching Groundhog Day after I started quilting that I noticed the quilt.
                    Pastel pink and purple squares. Has anyone else noticed that very feminine quilt on Bill Murray in Groundhog Day?

One of my favorite movies and yes I did notice.
                    SandyWhite
                    Ocala, Florida
                    http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                    X