Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you add the quote at the bottom of your thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you add the quote at the bottom of your thread.

Ok, a lot of you have very witty and funny and sometime serious quotes at the bottom of your post. How you do you post them number one and where do you find them number two?

I love the quotes as much as the post.

Thanks and have a great day.

Re: How do you add the quote at the bottom of your thread.

Lynne at the very top of the page click on SETTINGS and then on the left side of your settings page click on EDIT SIGNATURE underneath the My Settings box. You can add an image or quote or text....anything you like to show up in the signature area every time you post.
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Lynn, I have been a collector of funny, profound, serious, and sometimes quite ridiculous quotes for some time. If you do a google or yahoo search for quotes you will find hundreds of sites that have a variety of quotes you can 'snatch'. Have fun.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I've been wondering how to do this! Thanks for the info! Sandy - your sayings often make my day - nothing like a giggle first thing in the am!
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

ooohhhh I am so excited! had to test it out!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
          X