M* retreat 2013 ladies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M* retreat 2013 ladies...

Hi ladies, if you were at the retreat and you got the "MidWinter Reds" DD charm pack, and you are interesting in bartering with me for it... trade, sell, beg... you name it. I would love to hear from you in a PM!!

Re: M* retreat 2013 ladies...

Whatcha making, huh, huh??
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
      Whatcha making, huh, huh??
      Doing a Sashed Nine Patch I think! All in Reds, blacks, cream and gray.

If you don't have the charm pack... I can work with a Layer cake!

Comment

Found some on Etsy

Midwinter Reds Charm Pack by TheQuiltRanch on Etsy
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Sorry Kensington I did not pick up that one. Wishing you luck in finding them
          Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I do have it, was it a charm or a layer cake that was the DD while we were there? How many do you need/want?

Comment

Sorry hun, didn't get that one. I don't even remember them having that one. Your quilt sounds nice.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                I do have it, was it a charm or a layer cake that was the DD while we were there? How many do you need/want?
                sorry, I have Redwork Renaissance, but can't find the Midwinter Reds, thought I had purchased them but in this stash, they are misplaced. Do you want the Redwork Renaissance? It is a light cream and good red.

image.jpg

This color on my ipad is really pretty accurate.

Comment

I have one and will send it out to you today! I have a couple pieces of yardage, do you need those as well?
                  Robin
                  My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                    Doing a Sashed Nine Patch I think! All in Reds, blacks, cream and gray.

If you don't have the charm pack... I can work with a Layer cake!
                    Is what you decided on for your son? I'm just being nosey. lol
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                      sorry, I have Redwork Renaissance, but can't find the Midwinter Reds, thought I had purchased them but in this stash, they are misplaced. Do you want the Redwork Renaissance? It is a light cream and good red.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67444[/ATTACH]

This color on my ipad is really pretty accurate.
                      Well ain't you sweet! Thanks for the offer, I'm going to stick with the midwinter reds because I did get one on the DD that day, and so that is where I got the idea... I have one. I found a Layer cake, but it not on M*. I was looking to do NO CUTTING on this with my arm and shoulder. BUT>>> THANK YOU JEAN... I love ya!

Originally posted by Mom23 View Post
                      I have one and will send it out to you today! I have a couple pieces of yardage, do you need those as well?
                      I sent you a PM! I'm excited! This quilt took 8 Charm Packs, for a BIG Queen. So, I think I can do it with 7 ... I'm ordering a Black line tonight from M* and then getting a solid red to add and a solid black. And some Gray yardage too... Can't find a gray Charm pack, I wonder if I am missing something on that? LOL

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                      Is what you decided on for your son? I'm just being nosey. lol
                      Yes... I am. I did one for my son when he got married... Lots of colors, but I think I can pull it off with his criteria of 4 colors. I was looking at a D9P done in Black/white and Reds... and I saw it in the 9 Patch before they cut it... A light went on! With the Gray, Cream, Reds and Blacks.... I think it will be fine. I'll see if I can find a pic of the one I did for my sons Wedding. Oh... the center square will be the Reds and the sashing will be cream.

923039_577618538937549_2071633704_n.jpg
                      Last edited by kensington; February 3, 2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

for gray, both Moda and Kona have "silver". It might be lighter than you want but if not, is a really nice color.

Comment

photo.jpg

This is what I have. 2 yards of the light and one yard of the red, and the charm pack. I will get it in the mail tomorrow.
                          Robin
                          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Working...
                          X