Huge Score- Hancocks Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Score- Hancocks Sale

Who knew - a cutting mat is considered a "sewing notion" at Hancocks and I got my new one (at long last) for 30% off plus the 20% off of the entire purchase! Then the KONA solids were 35% off plus the 20%. I'd never have known how beautiful Kona solids were if I hadn't found you guys! (Thanks). Then on to the regular cotton at 40% off (plus the 20%) and to the batting at 30% (plus 20). My material is washing in the machine right now and I'm hoping to finish Eli's quilt this weekend. I finally have time to quilt.

Re: Huge Score- Hancocks Sale

She Scores!!!! I want to come live with you, Lilly!
    That's awesome!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

Oh what a HAPPY DAY! That is an AWESOME SCORE! When you 'save' way more than you spend, it has to be a happy day.
      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

She who dies with the most fabric wins! Great haul!
        Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

I bought two bolts of the Kona solids in bone. It almost matches Kona Snow. ALMOST!

Comment

That is a score! One time I was at one of my shops for a notions sale and the new girl gave me a ton of batting at the sale price. She said it's not fabric so it must be a notion. I don't think that will ever happen again. lol
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love that quote! I think I'm going to win!!

Comment

Wow! How long does this sale last? I need backing for that beast of a quilt top I finished yesterday.
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Bubba - this sale lasts through Saturday - at least the 20% off your whole purchase. Sometimes the in-store sales continue if it is the other stuff you want. Of course the new coupon book starts on Sunday so there will be plenty more deals.

Bk - you can come live with me anytime. I'll trade you coupons for quilting tips.

Hulamoon - did you get her name? I think I'd have asked for her work hours too.

Comment

Working...
                  X