Quilting quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilting quickly

What a disappointment! I just bought the new F&P Quilting Quickly magazine thinking it was our beloved Jenny! Well, guess what! It's not! Now I admit, there is no where on the cover that it mentions her name, so I am partly to blame also but I guess I just assumed if it was "Quilting Quickly" it was Jenny Doan! Nope! Just wanted everyone to be aware!

Re: Quilting quickly

Aren't there QQ dvd's available thru Craftsy feature our beloved Jenny?

Comment

I just liked the four previous Quilting Quickly magazines that Jenny did so was disappointed that this QQ didn't feature her.

Comment

I got the download version of this QQ magazine just to see what it was. I doubt I'll be buying anymore....there is one quilt I like. I watched the video for it and was not impressed.
        Shirley aka buckeyequilter
        I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Ooops, sorry about that. we all pretty much knew here. It has been discussed lightly. But, No... No more Jenny I the QQ mags that we know of. I love mine that I have. Will be keeping them for a long long time. Too bad Fons and Porter.

Comment

Tis true. They have severed their ties with Fon's and Porter. They honored the 4 the had agreed to, and weren't going to do anymore. They are considering publishing their own, but that is a little ways in the future. This was all discussed with us at the retreat, so there was no way of you all knowing, but it has been mentioned here recently.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

I think Fons & Porter may be 'missing the boat' here by not featuring Jenny. That's what really sold the magazine.

Comment

Working...
              X