Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finaly got my order abot 1/2 an hour ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finaly got my order abot 1/2 an hour ago.

I ordered a yd. of fabric and the 6 1/2 x 24 "Creative Grid ruler and the 3.5 " one. I have a 24" but it keeps slipping on me . I have the 6x6 Creative Grid one and I love it . No slipping at all.
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: Finaly got my order abot 1/2 an hour ago.

Can't wait to see what you create with your new fabric and rulers. I saw pictures from the latest Threads of Time work day. Looks like there was a lot of creativity going on.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I love the Creative Grids rulers. I have slowly replaced all of my other ones because the Creative Grids don't slip on me and the sticky things for the back obscured some of the numbers for me. Enjoy.
      Ann

Comment

We did have a good time Play Day the next one is Feb. 3 which is my birthday so I am going to make it a point to go to that one.
        sigpic
        Hugs Ann

Comment

My LQS carries the Creative Grids, the owner said that's all she likes to use. I bought the 7 1/2", I wanted the 6" but she was out of them. I am impressed at how they don't slip.
          "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
          :D

Comment

I've slowly been replacing my rulers with the creative grids. Aside from no slipping, they are so much easier to read. Can't say enough good about them!

Comment

I am a big fan of Creative Grids rulers. They are rough on the edge to prevent slipping, and it seems to work. In addition, they have a lot of specialty rulers, like the Storm at Sea.
              Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Working...
              X