Wall Street journal article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall Street journal article

Does anyone know when it will be in the Wall Street journal I don't get it but I will once to read the article!

Re: Wall Street journal article

Not sure when it will be out, the reporter is still working on it. I'll let the forum know when it comes out.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

What have I missed? What are you two talking about?
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
        What have I missed? What are you two talking about?
        From a post on Tuesday... by SuzyQue
        Default Re: M* who was able to go to the open house today
        My DD and I made the trek up to Hamilton today. I am making a D4P for her and she wanted to pick out the borders, binding, and backing. She has heard so much about MSQC and Hamilton and was excited to go. Not so sure she was excited about being gone all day.....but we had a blast and she saw all the buildings and met a lot of people there. I am hoping to get her started quilting just as soon as she is finished with her big tests. We got all her fabrics, the DD, several fat quarters, a charm pack for Valentine's Day, some other border fabric for my square in a square, some mini wacky web papers, some stash surprises for the future, and I found an adorable green airplane fabric to include in Whitnee's quilt. We had a lot of time, while driving, to chat...always good! We saw the new shop and had a cookie...but we bought the most at the regular shop. They were interviewing the Doan's and others there for the Wall Street Journal so keep your eyes open for that article in the next couple of days....if that is something you read! Fun, fun day! DD even thanked me for spending the day with her and having such fun! BONUS!!!
        And yesterday by BillNye ...

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...y-stories.html
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
        X