So Who is Going to Paducah Next Week??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Who is Going to Paducah Next Week??

Is anybody planning on going to the Quilt Show in Paducah next week? A local quilt shop in St. Louis has chartered a bus to go each of the 4 days of the show just as a day trip. Bus leaves at 6am, gets to Paducah by 10am and leaves at 6pm getting us back to St. Louis by around 10pm. My friend SewSumi and I are planning to go down on Wed and Fri next week. We have never been to Paducah before but figured it will take one day just to see the Quilt Show and another day to check out the Quilt Museum and Paducah shopping areas!

Thought if anyone else was planning to be there the same days we could try to meet up at some point. We did not sign up for any classes...just planning to take in the sights, look at all the cool quilts and have fun checking out all the new quilting gadgets! Would be fun to meet some of our MSQC friends there too!
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Re: So Who is Going to Paducah Next Week??

I sooo wanted to go to this, but VA is a little too far
    To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
    Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

I wanted to go but couldn't get my sister or SIL to commit and didn't want to go by myself. Have fun!!!

Will be attending the Missouri State Quilt Guild show next week in Powell Gardens, MO (Kingsville) though. And have convinced my sister to go on the MSQC bus tour the first weekend in June!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I envy you guys. I went to Lancaster in 2010 and loved it. Hope you have a blast
        Suzette

Comment

My Husband and I keep talking about it, but taking off for him is a little harder than it is for me. But it is still a goal that we have before we get to old to enjoy it. Hope all that goes has a great trip and enjoys.

Comment

I'll be there!!!I am counting down the days!! I am about 40 miles from Paducah and have gone every year for the past 4 years. There have been alot of changes in Paducah that will effect this quilt show this year,but I can' wait. I am taking off work Friday and will spend the day with another friend and hopefully my sister. I don't do the classes either but love to walk around and see all the new fangled stuff and get tons of ideas. Lots of pictures too. We will have to talk before Friday and plan when we can meet. This will be so cool.

Comment

I'm so jealous I could spit <G>.
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by sassyquilter View Post
                I sooo wanted to go to this, but VA is a little too far
                My mom and sis live in Richmond! I'm coming to see them in May. Can't wait!
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Working...
                X