X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyric
    replied
    Re: Love Affair With This Fabric

Girrrl, you knew, didn't you????? How DID you find this board, stumble upon or what?

I can see a quilt with some of this and off white/cream fabric. Especially if I can only afford a few FQ's of it. Just wanna say, "Uwwwww and ahhhhh"!

Yep, I am following the board and pinned a couple of them.

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
    Hi Lyric.........here is a pinterest link you will enjoy!

April In Paris ~ Black & Cream

The quilt link that Pandabear posted is pretty too.

Leave a comment:

• lyric
    replied

Oh em gee, Panda. THIS IS THE SAME FABRIC, girl. Go for it. The quilt you shared is stunning. Please go for it!!!!!

Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
    I've been looking at making this quilt, but haven't found the perfect fabric yet. Your fabric reminded me of it.

» Letters From ParisThe Big Block Quilt Timeless Treasures

Leave a comment:

• lyric
    replied

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
    Great ideas! The bulletin board is terrific and definitely purses. Throw pillows for a bedroom would be fun.
    Yes, it's been on my mind half the night. Like I mentioned I have the black/white one, third row, middle and it IS GOING to be a base for my Versatile Wave purse. I'm on looking for swivel clasps for the straps now. I'm excited. :-)

Leave a comment:

• starlover
    replied

All those ideas are great. The fabric is so pretty! Here's a good quilt I keep in mind for prints I'd rather not cut up too small...
    This one was blue, but my picture turned it green.
    It's just a log cabin type block with extra large center blocks.

DSCI0022.jpg

Leave a comment:

• SandyWhite
    replied

Very interesting fabric.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Hi Lyric.........here is a pinterest link you will enjoy!

April In Paris ~ Black & Cream

The quilt link that Pandabear posted is pretty too.

Leave a comment:

• Pandabear
    replied

I've been looking at making this quilt, but haven't found the perfect fabric yet. Your fabric reminded me of it.

» Letters From ParisThe Big Block Quilt Timeless Treasures

Leave a comment:

• GinnyKNC
    replied

I love these!

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

Great ideas! The bulletin board is terrific and definitely purses. Throw pillows for a bedroom would be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

I checked out her store and saved her as a favorite. She has some fun fabrics!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

I made and have seen other totes made from the line that the colored one on the right is from. That was a nice line of fabric! Hard to find anymore though.

Leave a comment:

• lyric
    replied

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
    I adore the Parisian fabric! I'm drooling with you, Lyric! Do you have a link for the Etsy seller??
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/scizzors

In case the link does not work her etsy name is: Scizzors, her name is "Pat".

Keep us posted if you get some.

Goodnight all.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

I adore the Parisian fabric! I'm drooling with you, Lyric! Do you have a link for the Etsy seller??

Leave a comment:

• lyric
    replied

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
    I think those would be cool as those bulletin boards that have ribbon criss crossing on them. I think a couple would be fun for a pair of summer capris. Very fun fabrics!
    I love those boards! Yeah, that would be cute, Hulamoon.

I found this seller on eBay when I purchased the no. 4 fabric. Get this, at that time I did not know about FQs, right, so I ordered one and when I get this tiny piece of fabric (compared to the 1 yard in my mind) I was po'd. Thus my intro into the FQ, ha ha. So, I've had this FQ for a couple years just sitting in what could be called my "stash", stash that it is. I had originally purchased it to make a peasant blouse. Now I pull it out every now and again, eyeball it, touch it, fold it and put it back.

I just received my versatile wave purse pattern and instructions. That fabric would be an astounding reversible base for my purse. Yeah, that'll be nice AND I'll get to see/use it regularly. Here's a pic of a "Versatile Wave" purse. I am IN LOVE with this purse, it's versatility. versatile wave 2.jpg
    Last edited by lyric; January 22, 2014, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

I think those would be cool as those bulletin boards that have ribbon criss crossing on them. I think a couple would be fun for a pair of summer capris. Very fun fabrics!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X