Hello from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Nebraska

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a very new quilter, only pieced my first top, but haven't got it quilted yet, due to the fact that I am unemployed and can't get the fabric yet. But I am definitely hooked on quilting. And I love this site. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Re: Hello from Nebraska

so glad you are here! Quilting is a love, that can get us through the hardest times!! Good luck in your job search! And keep on quilting!

Comment

Welcome! Glad you found us. You can find some great vintage fabrics at thrift stores....even old bed sheets work great for quilting!! Just make sure they are cotton....and you are set! Good luck in the job search...
      Michele

Comment

Welcome to MSQC Community. Everyone here is so helpful and if there is a technique you are interested in, ask!
        Jenny showed a cool techique called tube quilting and I just finished the a quilt top using it. I love learing and I have by checking out the tutorials and going by the shop.
        Happy Quilting
        Happy Quilting
        Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome! I'm a fairly new quilter myself. I'm totally addicted to this site!

Comment

Working...
          X