Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rotary mat where to store it???

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am a NUT about my mats. I have four (one spinning, one 18"X24" and two 24" X36"). They are so expensive and I am so afraid they will warp that I store them flat, stacked from largest to smallest. Fortunately, I have ample counter space in my laundry room so they have a designated space. But I'm constantly moving the stuff my husband tries to put on top of them. I would not store them any way but flat.
    Hubbies tend to do that. Drives me nuts. ANY flat surface seems to be an open invitation for them to put something in that spot. I keep telling mine that everything has a home. Put it in it's home. He's got 3 huge tool boxes and about a dozen small organizers yet he still feels his tools need to be in every room. Don't get me started on the folded laundry.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Thank you everyone for the ideas.

Comment

I keep mine sandwiched between two filing cabinets and that keeps them straight. Every store I've ever seen mats in they are stored upright in racks and they never seem to have anything wrong with them.
        ~: Ron :~

"You cut up fabric and then sow it back together again? Really?"

Comment

I don't store mine at all. I leave it out on my cutting table. JCY

Comment

I hang mine on the wall, seems to keep it flat.
            TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

When my mat isn't on the table, it's behind a bookshelf where it stays nice and flat.

Comment

My Mat is always on my cutting table......so it's been nice and "flat" for years now ( yay ! )
                I would really like to find a mat like Jenny has ( her new Olfa white one ( I think the it's purple / lavender & white ) ?? I need to go online and really look.....apparently I didn't spend enough time looking for this new mat.

Speaking of new tools....I have decided to purchase 1-2 new tools etc. per week......so when I get my room done will have some new things to play with too !
                Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
                X