QQ Magazine and tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QQ Magazine and tutorials

The tutorials list with the you tube links is great. Thanks. Has anyone done a listing of which quilts are featured in the magazines? It's hard to remember sometimes and they have different names from the tutorials. I have the last 3 mags and would be willing to help but I don't know how to post links.
    Vernona:icon_hi:

Re: QQ Magazine and tutorials

Contact K. McEuen, she has catalogued every tutorial Jenny made. Some are cross referenced with the QQ names. You can see her interactive list in her user notes under her profile.

Comment

If you want to give me the name of the quilts in the magazine and the name of the tutorial that goes with them, I can add that information into the charts of tutorials that I update.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        If you want to give me the name of the quilts in the magazine and the name of the tutorial that goes with them, I can add that information into the charts of tutorials that I update.
        Karen, you're the greatest!!
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Does anyone want to help with this project? Thanks for all your work, Karen.
          Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

New here and would love the QQ magazine and the tutorials both with the same names. Currently what's listed in the magazine is different than Jenny's tutorials. How would I go about this? Sorry if this seem like dumb request. Lynn

Comment

Working...
            X