Your projects....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your projects....

What talent we have on this forum! I see so many gorgeous quilts and projects. I really don't have time to comment on every single thread but I do look at those that interest me. I try to make sure I take a peek if someone has a project to share and at least try to remember to click "like".

Thank you for taking time to share your talent and wisdom

Have a wonderful day!!!
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Re: Your projects....

This is so true! It is such a blessing to read and view all the information shared on this forum. I don't post often but read the forum daily and I feel like I know some of you! I've prayed for you and coveted your incredible talents and laughed at the stories So if you ever need anything from central Texas just let me know. I'm in a suburb south of Austin.

Comment

I agree this forum is pretty awesome. I love to see pictures of projects, and I, took, don't get to read every thread.
      Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Same here. I can get lost for quite a while looking at the photo albums! Such beautiful works of art! Very inspiring!
        Vonnie

Comment

I agree. I've learned so much from the wonderful people on this forum. And I've asked my share of idiotic questions without one person laughing at me.

I love looking at everyone's projects and drawing inspiration from them.

Comment

I love looking at all the wonderful things folks make. Some I take ideas from, some I just drool and know I will never be that good. And I love all the questions and answers that get posted here. As a new quilter, I feel like I learn at least one new thing everyday I check out the forum.
            Debbie

Comment

Working...
            X