ordered my first squishy today... :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered my first squishy today... :-)

I placed my first order today... the muslin mates layer cake! Yaaay.... good deal, can't wait to get it :-)

Re: ordered my first squishy today... :-)

I ordered it too! Didn't realize what all was in it til I saw Jenny's tute using it! Love the scissors fabric!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
      I ordered it too! Didn't realize what all was in it til I saw Jenny's tute using it! Love the scissors fabric!
      What tute did she use? I was going to buy it but I didn't know what it was. lol
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
        What tute did she use? I was going to buy it but I didn't know what it was. lol
        I think it was the disappearing pin wheel 2 churn dash tutorial.
        sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Originally posted by MomGram View Post
          I think it was the disappearing pin wheel 2 churn dash tutorial.
          Yep, that's the one!

Comment

Thanks ladies I'll go check it out
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

LOL I re-watched the tute for the disappearing pinwheel 2 churn dash, and I am seriously considering using my muslin mates for that exact thing.... I just love the neutral tones

Comment

Is that all you bought? I think of it like the old Lays Potato chip commercial - can't have just one.

When I buy the DD I just have to buy a few more things - after all, the postage is just one price - unless you buy enough ($100?) to get free postage. But, I can't buy just one thing! LOL
                Vonnie

Comment

I want to order more PFD (prepared for dyeing) white fabric, but thought I'd wait until there is a DD that I'd like to have. I am really lucky in that I don't particularly like the usual DD they have, or I would be broke. That muslin mates almost got me, as have some of the jelly rolls. I thought the muslin mates was just the white muslin fabric throughout the layer cake, but reading the thread here, I guess there was other fabrics in the cake, too. I think I'd have been even less likely to have bought it if that was the case. Anyway, everyday at 121, I check out the DD. I have the PFD fabric in my cart already.
                  Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X