Craftsy machine quilting courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craftsy machine quilting courses

I just did the quilt as you go tote and really enjoyed it. I really want my dd to come over and watch it. She loves to make bags but doesn't quilt. She has a chevron top made but stalled after that.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I took Leah Day's class on FMQ Sampler on Craftsy. She teaches a lot of tips and tricks about general FMQ. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.

Comment

I really like Ann Peterson's classes on Craftsy. She is so calm and sensible. Her voice is relaxing too. There is a lot of good information in her classes. Leah Day is great too. You can't go wrong with either of those.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I signed up for Leah Day's free email thing and I think I will get Ann Peterson's class on dealing with a large quilt on a small machine. I am also checking out all the great links that everyone shared. You are all so helpful!
          :icon_wave: Linda
          "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Good for you. I know you will enjoy those to instructors.
            Vonnie

Comment

Well I am a dummy! As I was watching Ann Peterson's class earlier, I also discovered that I had gotten Leah Day's class after I did that 2012 BOM on Craftsy. It is the class where she does each of the blocks from the Amy Gibson class. Oh well, I am sure that I will learn something different from each of these classes and will finally finish that BOM quilt! LOL!
              :icon_wave: Linda
              "Home is where they love you"

Comment

I have taken class by Leah day, and have seen you tube videos by all three. I like leah day or ann peterson the best. But really like the craftsy site. The video lessons are close up so you can see what is going on. They hAve printable handouts, and you can communicate with classmates and the instructor if you have questions.
                My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                X