Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The NEW Shop Open House!!

Originally posted by snippet View Post
    Come with me in October and we'll go to the forum gathering! It'll be a fun trip.
    Who? Are you talking to girlfriend?

Comment

Wow, cool. I sure hope that I can get there someday. I am always looking for some holiday or other when it isn't actually the season for it.
      Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Wishing I lived a LOT closer...trying to plan a vacation next summer to Missouri...kids can go fishing and hubby and I can come visit (he's a quilter too!)

Christine Wood
        Cedar Valley Quilts

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
          Hope it's one of the good burger joints! Is it a franchise one or a Mom and Pop burger joint?

I'm thinking a burger joint is a good place for DH to sit while waiting for me to finish shopping. That is, the next time we are by that way. It's been about 2 1/2 years since we were by there. I did not really know that much about M* then but after looking at the videos, it was Sarah that I talked to in the store.

DH has gotten in the habit of looking up quilt stores when he plans our trip routes. You should have seen how much I bought at Marshall's Dry Goods and his comment was "Is that all you're going to get, don't know when we will be by here again." He's a keeper!
          That's for sure!!!!

Since I love seasonal things, I would LOVE to see that store. Wish I was closer, too.
          Donna

Comment

Gloria---might be meeting up with you on Tuesday .....see if the weather cooperates. I just heard snow coming in Monday night and I am a baby about driving in slick weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
              Hope it's one of the good burger joints! Is it a franchise one or a Mom and Pop burger joint?

I'm thinking a burger joint is a good place for DH to sit while waiting for me to finish shopping. That is, the next time we are by that way. It's been about 2 1/2 years since we were by there. I did not really know that much about M* then but after looking at the videos, it was Sarah that I talked to in the store.

DH has gotten in the habit of looking up quilt stores when he plans our trip routes. You should have seen how much I bought at Marshall's Dry Goods and his comment was "Is that all you're going to get, don't know when we will be by here again." He's a keeper!

That's so funny my hubby does that too. He complains at home but we go to a quilt store and he's always saying is that it? Then he'll pick out a couple perfect fabrics.... He knows me so well

Comment

Working...
              X