Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What color is your sewing room?

Originally posted by Genny View Post
    Mine is really ugly old wallpaper that I'm scared to strip because I'm not sure what's under it.
    If the wallpaper is stuck really well - not peeling or bubbling - you can paint the wallpaper. I have done this in the past. You can sometimes see the seam, but if you hate the wallpaper, it might work for you.
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by ilive2craft2 View Post
      If the wallpaper is stuck really well - not peeling or bubbling - you can paint the wallpaper. I have done this in the past. You can sometimes see the seam, but if you hate the wallpaper, it might work for you.
      It's not stuck very well, It's coming loose in the corners.
      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Mine is the color of sea glass. I think you should paint it a color that will make you happy.
        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Mine is white with a hint of green. I haven't thought about it so I guess it's a good colour! If I would chose, I think either white or white with a hint of yellow (sort of a heavy cream) would be good. I wouldn't want the colour of the wall to clash with ideas in my head or what's on my design wall (that I would have then!).
          ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Working...
          X