Question About Sewing Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Sewing Tables

I purchased an extension for my sewing machine. Of course, this makes my sewing area higher. I would like to find a table that is height adjustable. Does anyone own one of these, and if so, where did you purchase it? I was looking at various stores but am not quite sure about the table depth. Most of them are 24". Is 24" enough? I appreciate any information you can provide.

Re: Question About Sewing Tables

I purchased a flea market farm table and cut the legs down to fit my needs. However, Sew Perfect makes height adjustable tables. Sew Perfect Sewing Tables - Height Adjustable Sewing Tables

Comment

I bought an adjustable table at Costco and it works great. I have it at the lowest, 24", and I have my brother nouvelle 1500s(which I love) on it with its extension table. I also have an adjustable chair and this works great for me. I wish the table was larger but then it wouldn't fit in my tiny room! Good luck.
      Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

I bought one from the sewing machine dealer when I bought my machine - I didn't have a table at home that would handle the weight. I did go with the 24" depth and 48" wide. For the area that I have to quilt, it fits very nicely. The table is adjustable and very strong. Here is a link to it - Missouri Sewing Machine - Commerical Sewing MachineTables

Comment

Working...
        X