First class of the year.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First class of the year.....

Just got home from the first BOM of the year and I had such a good time! I had not been to one since the beginning of December and didn't realize how much I'd missed it! Spent two hours gabbing, learning, gabbing, laughing, and just having a good time!

If you have the chance to belong to or join any quilting class or club, jump at it!!!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: First class of the year.....

I wish I lived close to one. But, so far, I have not heard of any in my area.

Comment

We have a local one with a lot of great quilters. The ladies have a wealth of quilting information. They put on an awesome quilt show and presentation at the local fair.
      I belonged to it ages ago before my oldest boy was born. Then life got crazy and I quit quilting. I have tossed around the idea of joining again, it is just a matter of childcare and finding time on the calendar.

Comment

You should do it!!! The one I go to is just two hours a month....anyone can find time for that!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I signed up for my first BOM with my LQS. Our first class is next Thursday. I can't wait. I am very new to quilting so am really looking forward to learning new techniques and working with new shapes.
          Ann

Comment

Working...
          X