Beverly's Fabrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beverly's Fabrics

Has anyone ever ordered from Beverly's? I'm looking to start making the Big Star Quilt using the pattern and video that Jenny did - got the pattern downloaded already. I want to do a different twist on it in that I want it to be done with bright jewel toned batiks and white instead of the expected natural colors (or maybe they're just expected by me - lol).

I found Hoffman fabrics online average prices of around $40 per layer cake. Beverly's has it for $27.99, (there should be a link there with the dollar amount) unless I'm reading it wrong. It's an "almost too good to be true" thing for me which made me wonder if Beverly's was a reputable place to shop.

I'm not trying to put anyone down here - just don't want to throw my money in the wrong direction.

Thanks in advance,

Bunny

Re: Beverly's Fabrics

I actually purchased some items yesterday (not fabric) from the Quilting Warehouse which is a division of Beverly Fabrics. Beverly's has been in business since 1968 so I would venture to say that are legit. Actually my payment receipt reflected payment going to Beverly Fabrics. I would not have a concern purchasing from them.

Comment

Thank you for the reply! It was such a savings that I was honestly concerned, lol!

Comment

I have purchased from Beverly's and they were great! No issues at all!
        Happy Quilting!

Comment

Yes, I have bought fabric from them. I have been in one of there stores also. I have always been happy with my purchases. They have a daily deal also, fabric for $2.97 a yard. Good deal!!
          Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thanks, everyone! After reading your responses, I had decided to go ahead and order only to find the quantity box says "yds" while the description clearly says it is for the 10" layer cakes. ugh! I've emailed them and hope to place the order tomorrow.

Comment

Wanted to update on this. I ordered the two layer cakes from them on the 17th and the price was really VERY good. I received the fabric today, so that's a 5 day turnaround which I think is great. I'll order from them again. Thank you for all the feedback! I know I can always get great advice on this forum.

Comment

Oh, if I would have seen this earlier I would have posted that I have had a very good response from them as well! Glad it worked out for you!
                Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by icwilson View Post
                  Has anyone ever ordered from Beverly's? I'm looking to start making the Big Star Quilt using the pattern and video that Jenny did - got the pattern downloaded already. I want to do a different twist on it in that I want it to be done with bright jewel toned batiks and white instead of the expected natural colors (or maybe they're just expected by me - lol).

I found Hoffman fabrics online average prices of around $40 per layer cake. Beverly's has it for $27.99, (there should be a link there with the dollar amount) unless I'm reading it wrong. It's an "almost too good to be true" thing for me which made me wonder if Beverly's was a reputable place to shop.

I'm not trying to put anyone down here - just don't want to throw my money in the wrong direction.

Thanks in advance,

Bunny
                  I love the bright jewel toned batiks. This isn't cheap but I loved these.
                  Michael Miller Batiks Jelly Roll (Jewel) on Craftsy Supplies!
                  Hugs,
                  Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
                  Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Originally posted by icwilson View Post

Thanks in advance,

Bunny
                    And these. This is on sale. Not actually batiks but bright and Kaufman.
                    Robert Kaufman Roll Up (Lumina Jewel) on Craftsy Supplies!
                    Hugs,
                    Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
                      And these. This is on sale. Not actually batiks but bright and Kaufman.
                      Robert Kaufman Roll Up (Lumina Jewel) on Craftsy Supplies!
                      I saw that Lumina this morning. It is gorgeous fabric! I deleted the email rather quickly as I have enough fabric, or so I keep telling myself. I've also found I don't really listen very well ...
                      K is for Karen 😊​..................
                      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                      T - is it TRUE?
                      H - is it HELPFUL?
                      I - is it INSPIRING?
                      N - is it NECESSARY?
                      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                        I saw that Lumina this morning. It is gorgeous fabric! I deleted the email rather quickly as I have enough fabric, or so I keep telling myself. I've also found I don't really listen very well ...
                        LOLOL.... too funny. I haven't finished my first quilt but I sure am building up a stash. I was supposed to finish it up tonight but my dog had surgery yesterday so I have to sit with him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Sewing room is upstairs.
                        Hugs,
                        Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                          It's on sale! All the more reason to buy.
                          Hugs,
                          Joanne

Comment

Working...
                          X