Ironing Boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironing Boards?

In need of a new ironing board. Found a folding one with three basket storage on several sites. Only average reviews. Does anyone have one of these? Any thoughts on which boards you like? Short of space here.Amazon.com: Wood Wicker Ironing Board Center with Baskets: Health & Personal Care
    sigpic

Re: Ironing Boards?

Looks like it would be very handy in a sewing room....the legs on a regular board don't store anything !
    :icon_wave: Lynn

Comment

Mine was a gift when I got married many years ago and is metal. I seen one either here or on pinterest that was a homemade board placed on top of a dress with plenty of room for ironing and storage. Jenny has a tutorial of how to make an ironing board Make Your Own Ironing Board! ? Tips and Tricks Series | Always Great, Always Free Quilting Tutorials

Comment

Oh Carolyn . . I love that ironing board . . I sent the picture to my hubby . . and asked him to make me one . . so it's on his ''things to make'' list

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
        In need of a new ironing board. Found a folding one with three basket storage on several sites. Only average reviews. Does anyone have one of these? Any thoughts on which boards you like? Short of space here.Amazon.com: Wood Wicker Ironing Board Center with Baskets: Health & Personal Care
        2015 is here
        Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Dang it, that would be perfect in my room, so now I will be watching this thread and potentially spending $$ with you. Think they would give us a Deal on two?

Comment

Working...
          X