collection for a cuase Hope daily deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

collection for a cuase Hope daily deal

I bought this daily deal last weak and in came in the mail yesterday. Its wonderful fabric! So very pretty.. I cant wait to use it.

I am wondering if any of you bought this deal and what you plan on making with it? I would love to make a king size out of that fabric to snuggle under in my bed!! that wud be a few more layer cakes tho haha.

Re: collection for a cuase Hope daily deal

I just finished up a jelly charm quilt...so I want to try a jelly cake quilt with my Collection for a Cause-Hope.
    The jelly charm quilt is at my friends, she is quilting it for me. I'll be sure to post pics when I get it back, I really do like the way it turned out (I used Antique Fair charms, solid brown jelly roll and a beige rose print that I had in my stash for the sashing)
    One charm pack made a twin size quilt top, so the layer cake will make a king size with no problem, just add sashing and borders.

Be sure to post pics when you decide what to make!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Missouri...33/5rdX1Gr9esI
    This is the quilt I made, but used a solid jelly roll...no waste at all!!
    Last edited by mrswindy4; April 8, 2011, 12:21 PM.
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

I got that too and a while back I ordered Collection for a Cause Alliance it is a dessert roll so I just have to figure what I am going to do with them!!!
      Jan G :icon_wave:

THE HURRIER I GO,
      THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!
      :lol:

Comment

Mary, I am excited to see your jelly charm Hope quilt. I have a jelly and charm in this same line and that is what I have planned for them, just waiting on the time and energy to do it. I can't wait to see yours when it's home from the quilter!
        :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Working...
        X