Franklin Quilt Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin Quilt Show

Managed to talk DH into stopping into the Franklin County Quilters Guild's Annual Quilt Show on our way to camp. I've never been to one before. It was awesome. Beside the whole bunch of charity quilts there were dozens of quilts from wall hangings to king size from various artists. They were amazing. Here's some pics. Also see my album with more. Sorry for the quality. Just as I got there the battery in my camera went dead and I had to use my cell phone. We got to vote for our favorite in 5 different categories. It was very hard to choose. I haven't had any calls so I guess I didn't win the raffles.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Re: Franklin Quilt Show

So many beautiful quilts!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!! I havent been to a quilt show in quite some time, they are so much fun and full of inspiration!!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Aren't they just beautiful? Some people are so talented.
      Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Wow! These quilts are amazing! Not in my lifetime will I make a quilt that looks like these. Let alone put one in a show. Thanks for the photos. Hugs, Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Quilt shows are so much fun. I just love looking at all that work but I want short term satisfaction and most of them look like long term commitments! My favorite part are the vendors!
          Thanks for sharing with us. I haven't been to one in years also!
          Patti
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
            Not in my lifetime will I make a quilt that looks like these.
            Jan, My thoughts exactly!!!
            Patti, "short term satisfaction" - me too!
            ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
            X