My granddaughter and dil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My granddaughter and dil

Long story.... I gave my old singer to my dil and with a new bag,scissors,needles,pins,rulers,rotary cuter etc.
    it was not a fit...old old machine. So I loaned her my take along janome and it struck a cord in her center....she was in love....so I bought her a janome for Christmas. Well, 15 yr old daughter decided she would hone her skills, so she rambled thru my layer cakes and fell in love with the Enchantment fabric, so made 6 pillows for her cheer gal friends in school and sat down and learned my horizon 15000 embroidery machine and monogrammed all the pillows!

These kids...shoot, they got the smarts!

The fabrics from Missouri quilt co are soft, fun, creative! Thanks for being there and helping my family make memories!
    nana in Texas
    I love someone with Autism.
    sigpic

Re: My granddaughter and dil

That is great.......you must be proud! Post a picture of those pillows...please.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I love your story!
      Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Great story.... Today's kids are amazing... Even a three year old can use a DS.... And, I think they are born with their fingers poised to hit a keyboard....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

So great to hear your kids are joining in with you. I cannot get any of mine even interested in what I am doing.

You have many happy times together coming I am sure

Be sure to post pics of the pillows
          Karen
          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Could your granddaughter come teach me how to use my embroidery module, lol?
            Joan, aka the Unaquilter

"I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma."

Learn more about me and my quilts at my blog:

http://debtofgratitude.wordpress.com/

Comment

What great memories you are making. Would love to see pics of their projects.
              Donna
              MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X