Can't find Quilts! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find Quilts! Help!

OK.... I went to the MSQC. FB page.... Where are the contest quilts? I went to Google Plus...... I just found one page of Show & Tell quilts..... I want to see...and vote for...the IQ quilts! Where are they???

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Can't find Quilts! Help!

I know!! Been popping back and forth from the FB Quilt page to the Daily Deal to the Google + --- 4:30 in Arizona so it must be... Time to Post them in Missouri
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Getting pretty anxious to see the wonderful submissions myself! I wonder when they will be posted?
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

ok now it's 6:15 am MST?? I can't put another pot of coffee on this late... err early? LMBO whatever it's time for the BIG revel Yes Yes

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Comment

give them time to get some coffee please
          :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

Ok coffee's done hahaha 6:35 am not that I'm a clock watcher

Comment

My guess is that there were a lot of submissions last night and it may take them awhile to get everything in order. I can't wait to start voting, but I'd understand if we can't until much later today or even tomorrow.
              - Phyllis :)

Comment

I have been waiting to see the pics and vote! They should at least post a up date on Facebook so we know!

Comment

Originally posted by Pattip View Post
                  I have been waiting to see the pics and vote! They should at least post a up date on Facebook so we know!
                  True - I am going to try to be patient knowing they got hit about 11 pm last night probably with tons of last minute ones :-) But one line on any of their Facebook sites would be Good to know "Hey we are a little behind check in again at..... ??"

Debbie not watching the clock (but its 7:30 in AZ)

Comment

I'm thinking that they didn't realize that it was a Sunday when they set this contest up. We'll probably have to wait until Monday.

Comment

Akkkkkk! It's ten-thirty .... I can hardly wait!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

It's only 9:30 M* time. I was one of the late submissions and I am sure there were a bunch of us. Love love love seeing all of the different creations here on the forum. Makes it easier to wait, when we are getting a sneak peek!
                        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Me too it making the waiting a bit easier enjoying looking at the ones here. Patience is a virtue that I haven't got enough of, I'm trying to learn and hmm it's Sunday right? They did set this up for today to begin viewing... What are they doing in the shop or online working on a Sunday haha

Comment

If we aren't on facebook can we still go to the facebook page and at least see everyone's quilts? Sorry if it's a stupid question.
                            Live, Learn, Sew!

Comment

I'd be ok if the IQs didn't go up until Monday. Everyone deserves a day off. And you know they work very hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X