Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here have any experience with the Distinctive presser feet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone here have any experience with the Distinctive presser feet?

For my trusted mechanical Janome 521 I have invested in a lot of feet
    but my new Singer Confidence 7470 is in dire need of some additions...

Saw this on Amazon.com and it is almost too good to be true for this price...

Do you think/know it will fit? Anyone?

Hugs from Eva Mari

PS: Very busy making clothes for the new doll we have bought for Linnea's third birthday.
    We'll celbrate at Easter but she is actually 3 years this sunday!

Last edited by Emmari; March 26, 2011, 05:36 PM.
    Fabric purchases require no justification!
    A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Re: Does anyone here have any experience with the Distinctive presser feet?

Hi Eva Mari
    Never have tried this brand but I have purchased several from a store on ebay for my brother and babylock. I have been very satisfied. If these folks have a good rating, they should be safe?
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Thank you so much for answering so speedily! Hugs! I do hope so because they have several bargain sets. I sew other things too...
      Can I ask you where you bought the items you mention? Or is that against rules, perhaps. I'm new at this! LOL
      A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

Emmari,

If you are thinking that it's too good to be true due to the price... my sister bought a 4 gig micro memory stick for her cell phone (that retails for $80.00) for $7 on Amazon.com ! You can get some really good deals on Amazon ! Good Luck, hope everything works out for you !

Kelley
        Last edited by kelandspence; March 26, 2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I would e-mail the retailer and ask if it would fit your machine before ordering. They should be able to tell you!
          Katie's Quilting Corner - Blog, Podcast and More!
          Don't miss Free Pattern Friday posts!
          Pinterest

Comment

I got a set of the quilting feet with my Brother machine. They work well with that maching.

Comment

Katie, enjoyed your blog! Love the Free Friday Patterns! Thanks!!!
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Thank you all so much! Hugs!
                Unfortunately the contact form only works if you live stateside but my darling friend Sue in California asked for me:
                all sets will work both for my Janome Sewist 521 De Luxe and my new Singer Confidence 7470!! Hurrah!!

Comment

Originally posted by craftyladysam View Post
                  Katie, enjoyed your blog! Love the Free Friday Patterns! Thanks!!!
                  Aww thanks for reading!

Originally posted by Emmari View Post
                  Thank you all so much! Hugs!
                  Unfortunately the contact form only works if you live stateside but my darling friend Sue in California asked for me:
                  all sets will work both for my Janome Sewist 521 De Luxe and my new Singer Confidence 7470!! Hurrah!!
                  Glad you got an answer! I've made the mistake of buying feet online only to find out they didn't fit my machine once they got there. Can't wait to see what you do with them!
                  Katie's Quilting Corner - Blog, Podcast and More!
                  Don't miss Free Pattern Friday posts!
                  Pinterest

Comment

My new feet are now making their way across the pond, - stashed up on a lot more so had to wait a while 'til it all was at Sue's.
                    Can hardly wait! *Does silly happy dance*

Hugs from me

Comment

I bought the1/4 quilting foot to go with my simplicity celebrity machine by them and it works great i had troble making 1/4 inche seems since a 1/4 on my machine ran right in the midddle of the feed dog and tape would not work as a guide it fit just like they said it would and plan on getting more feetr for my machine.

Comment

Working...
                      X